I suggest you ...

Allow purchases to sync between devices

If you purchase a lighting scene on one device, it is not transferred to the other devices using the app. You have to purchase the scenes multiple times on different devices. This is more than likely because there is no account structure set up between devices for this application. There should be a way to download already purchased light scenes to another device.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

The "Restore Transactions" button worked perfectly. I can now use all albums purchased on my iPhone on my iPad. Thank you so much!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have multiple devices - Android and ITunes. My phone is an android and my iPad is of course, iTunes. So this is disappointing. This app is wonderful, but I cannot afford to add all the features that I've purchased on my iTunes account onto my Android by repurchasing everything. So far I've purchased everything you have put out. It gets very expensive. So this option won't work for me. :( Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes...i purchased all of the scenes...more than $25... for mt ipad. now i want it on my phone but i eill mot purchase all of them again...how fair is that? so yo use on 2 devices it will cost more than $55...that is crazy!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

If there is a way for our services to ID the hub, it should detect a device connected to it that has a purchased light setting, or it can't be connected by account.

Feedback and Knowledge Base