I suggest you ...

Sample lights before purchase

It would be great to be able to sample a light before we purchase it!! :)

1,690 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

136 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rebecca commented  · 

This should definitely be an option!

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you can listen to 30 seconds of a song before buying, why not try out the lighting settings for 60 seconds?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I support this. I’m new and would like to buy these but I don’t want to waste my money on presets I wouldn’t use.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We really need this feature. How are we going to know if we want it or not if you can’t try before we buy

• Roan commented  · 

Still this isnt an option? 😪

• Anonymous commented  · 

Biz rule 101: customer always right let me rephrase that “do whatever you can within reason to cater to your customers.

Logic would say that you guys aren’t 100% confident in the scenes.

You do have previews for some. All fine if your just in for the short haul to swindle as much monies as you can.

In today’s market and all the apps that are available you’ll be naive not implementing features that the customer wants, especially when it’s fair. Keep up the good work I wish you all the best.

I’ll sum up everything and finish with one word 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕪.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Of my 5 purchases the only one I like is the only one I was able to test. I have no problem paying for some cool effects but I absolutely will not buy another one with being able to test it.

• Skylerboogie commented  · 

I have bought stuff that I didn’t want, in the beginning so now I hesitate to buy anything because I was disappointed. We need more me.low mood flowing colors... like an evening sunset that last a while before fading to a full moon or something...

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is kind of a no-brainer & it baffles me to think that as brilliant as you guys must be, judging by the app that y'all have created here, this remains to be a feature that has critically been left out. Not only does it inhibit our user experience overall due to how things currently are with this app, but couple that with the fact that a blind purchase isn't a smart decision, which is a characetisitc intelligent people typically steer clear of, therefore causing an equally, if not more, detrimental effect for you guys. So, if you don't want to add this necessary feature for our sake on the user end, then for )God's sake guys/gals do it for yourselves! History has now proven your decision to omit such a feature to date to be...well, a bad one. With that being undeniably so, I'm quite sure that everyone can now safely assume that you guys won't find yourselves stuck in rut dwelling on such a bad decision. Why would we? I mean, do people as talented and as intelligent as you all are lack the essential ability to recognize that your decision has certainly cost your company tons of money thus far due to having your growth drastically stunted in an area that you would've found yourself booming? Absolutely NOT, in fact I can't even fathom you guys sitting around even discussing whether to add this feature or not because this decision will not be one you wish to continue making moving forward. I truly believe that, after all...YOU GUYS have made something AWESOME here and that's been acknowledged by tons of intelligent consumers! That's a major accomplishment and that is reflected by ALL OF US being on YOUR list of clients. You guys are crushing it so far and I wish y'all all the best! And for that continued success to come y'alls way, please remember that the majority of your clients are and, for the most part, will always be rather intelligent people...that's pretty inevitable given the nature of this app...so don't allow yourselves to discredit what y'all have done by once again assuming that your customers won't primarily be of the highest tier. Be confident in what you guys have created as you've already seen the effects that have resulted by not fully believing in yourselves (I.e.; your company's growth ultimately being inhibited). Anyway, y'all are smart...so I don't really feel the need to have to lobby any further for this feature to find itself on y'alls radar, haha. Instead, I'll just close by saying thank you for the amazing app that you guys/gals have provided all of us with so far and, like everyone else, I'm incredibly excited to see this "preview before purchasing" feature being made available some time in the very near future. Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yeah we all kind of want this...

• Anonymous commented  · 

“Try-before-buy” is a must for me at least. Else I do not buy anything at all.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don’t get why it isn’t already an option!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base