I suggest you ...

Sample lights before purchase

It would be great to be able to sample a light before we purchase it!! :)

1,845 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

146 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn’t agree more! Please add this option as I would buy many more if I could just sample 1st :)

• Pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People need to be able to try before you buy as some times the lights in the room might not make the feeling that you advertised. A simple demo would allow this and for people to buy it if they like it.

You developers must be quite content with the £1.99 price PER LIGHTING COLOUR SCHEME that people with more money than sense can afford to just throw at stupid app purchases (probably the same demographic that purchases 100's of pounds worth of extras in games etc... Truth is you would appeal to a vastly wider demographic and you'd definitely see far more purchases if you simply allowed a 1hour (or even a 24hr) try before you buy period. Who in their right mind would just go throwing money at something they've only ever seen a one or two word description for? It's so necessary to be able to test the way the lighting scheme works across the whole house and in all the different rooms, it's just not going to ever appeal to people who refuse to be regarded in such contempt by an app developer who thinks they can just milk the market of the very few who buy the schemes irrespective of trying or even caring about money - so I guess just milk that segment for all it's worth, it certainly seems to be working for you!

I probably would have bought a load of effects by now if I could have tried them. madness that there isn't a preview

Feedback and Knowledge Base