I suggest you ...

Sample lights before purchase

It would be great to be able to sample a light before we purchase it!! :)

1,845 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

146 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, this appears to be the run-away winner, and has been for some time. No response from the developers?

Yep, without being able to try how will I know I'll like it. I find the scenes quite expensive anyway and without being able to try first I'm not willing to pay.

Definitely agree with this. I think I would spend more if I knew what I was going to get. Thanks:)

I just downloaded this app because I saw it in the Philips Hue app as App of the Month. I really like it, it has many options to choose from. As I have seen stated previously in this thread I am hesitant to purchase a light scene or scenes without a sample. I like to know what I am buying before I buy it. You wouldn't buy a car without test driving it would you (I understand it's a little different)? I like to see what it looks like in the room I'm in and the way the price point is set up I would probably just purchase the group of 6 because it doesn't pay to purchase to just one scene. There is one sample in the app, it is for one of the firework scenes. It has sound, strobing lights, it's really, really cool. I had no idea it had sound, I am seriously considering going back and purchasing that group of 6 firework scenes because of that very short sample (and I only have lights on one room, a lot of lights, but still only one room for now). Also I am more interested in the scenery, weather, and astrological scenes so that says something for the power of the demo/samples. I feel that if you want to grow your business, positive ratings, and referrals you should seriously consider offering more demo/samples.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give us a 30 second trial of packages before buying. I am far less likely to purchase if I can not try the light feature first.

Feedback and Knowledge Base