Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Terry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Download HUE CAMERA App, syncs with any tv show/movie etc! Best out there and not a ridiculous $7.99/month like this app, just $5 ONE TIME PURCHASE!!!

• Kaylee B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t go for the monthly payment I just buy the packs , I know later down the road I will get a lot more lites so I want to get as much opinions as possible for party’s

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of my favourite apps. Would likely buy a lifetime subscription. Can’t justify buying single scenes.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do have to agree with either one payment for lifetime access, going back to letting us purchase individual scenes, or at least lower the monthly cost to $0.99....especially since I already purchased some scenes and don’t even use them often. I can’t justify spending that monthly fee for a novelty. Great app still....just need to figure out the payments. Thanks!

It’s entertaining at first. There are only a few I’d want to use. I think some ultra slow motion color changes would be more appropriate for ambient mood.

• Kaylee B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I liked it when it was a one time purchase for these but now $3.99 monthly !? Really ?????? I’m not useing this app that much to do monthly payments.

I would gladly pay a one time fee to access all light options. I have purchased a couple scenes but will no longer be buying any more due to the developers greed. Pathetic attempt at milking as much money as they can from the consumer.

A one off payment is a good idea. Lets be honest no-one sits using this app like facebook 24/7. Its a nice gimmick and currently too over priced. Be realistic guys. Reduce your pricing and a lot more people will purchase it. Be greedy and miss your market, customers will just use the free basics on offer instead.
    Chris UK

Thought it already was!! WTF are ya’ll trying ta pull here!! App purchases are always lifetime!!!
    Theres a Storm Coming...
    Like nuttin you ain’t ever seen B4!!!

Lifetime of Storm!!

Please Sir, Make it Lifetime. We Must Have Lifetime, and no Longer Than That, being Lifetime!

We thank you for your considerations mildly given to this endeavour.

Have Nice Day!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base