Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! I used to live in Yellowknife, NWT in Canada. I now live in a southern Canadian city, and while it's much warmer, it sucks to not have the northern lights to gaze up at.
        They used to act as a comforting companion during the many, many drunken stumbles home at 2am, after The Raven, or Monkey Tree shut down.
        Wicked times, and the best life I've known... the Aurora definitely played a major role during that chapter of my life, and it would be amazing to be able to even simulate their effect here in my little studio condo.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to live in Yellowknife, which is an isolated northern city in Canada's Northwest Territories. It's a small city of only 20,000, but due to it being the only real 'city' in Canada, which is located north of the sixtieth parallel, as well as being the capital city of the NWT, it has the appearance of a miniature metropolis, complete with small highrises. I lived in the 18th floor penthouse in the tallest building in YK, which overlooked the back bay of Great Slave Lake. The unobstructed views of the aurora were amazing from the bedroom balcony. They sometimes were literally the entire sky... and when you can see the entire sky, from eighteen floors up, it is truly spectacular.
        I miss Yellowknife, and all of its charms, more than I could ever convey in words. The Goldee app used to have a good aurora scene, but they have since folded, along with the app. :(
        It used to help with the occasional longing I have for the north, to have those colours dancing around my condo... For this reason, I would love to see this potential scene be your next pick. I see that a thunderstorm scene is winning the vote, but there are so many of those in other apps. As far as I know, Goldee was the only hue app with an aurora scene... Be unique, and choose this over another generic thunderstorm scene. Please.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base