I suggest you ...

Create a Demo mode to try effects for 30-60 seconds before buying.

634 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminOnSwitch (Admin, OnSwitch) responded  · 

We’ve created short free demos for Fireworks and Halloween Pro. You’ll find these in our latest update. And we are also doing 2-4 week long free previews of our new content like California and Deep Space.

For now this is how we are handling “try before you by”. But we are also considering adding Demo Mode l for all the effects. Thank you all for being OnSwitch fans!

38 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app has been my primary controller for over a year. Please allow us to control lights for a demo period, or at the very least, post demos on your YouTube account of all scenes. I will absolutely buy if I know what I'm getting in to, or if there is a bulk package/unlimited package.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need a sample of new themes or something you can try before you buy. I tend to skip them if i cant at leadt find them on you tube.

• YOU WILL NOT KNOW MY NAAAAMEEE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, and it makes so much sense, but there is one flaw. People could continue to use the preview instead of purchasing. If it was a preview maybe once every 15 minutes?

Absolutely. I was on the Lightning request. But no demo, so how do I know how well you implemented it, before spending 3 bucks?

• Digi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No preview.....NO PURCHASE! It really is as simple as that.

This just makes sense..... Just saying this shouldn't be on the vote list, should be the its on the way list

Yes need this feature. I have NOT paid for any extra light fx. Simple to the fact that I will not buy effect I do not know (See first)

• Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree. I'm not shelling out any more money for this app, especially since I paid for light programs that were taken off after Christmas. No more cash until things change.

This is a MUST. Chances are id of bought already, but who knows if I'll like. One bad purchase would pretty much guarantee I'd not buy any more. Demo mode solves this. Great app btw love the clouds over the sun

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base