I suggest you ...

Testing a locked scene before buying...

Maybe it would be beneficial to have a try-before-buying preview of locked scenes. For example, I want to buy "Blow Torch" but don't want to impulsively buy something I might not like. It would be a nice feature to have if I could preview a scene by pressing and holding on a locked scene, and having a timer limit my preview, even a once a day limit. This might even help to increase sales activity because what you buy will remain less of a mystery.

1,921 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AaronAaron shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

106 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PhoenixPhoenix commented  · 

If case the developer is actually reading this: I won't even download this app if there is no try before buy on in-app purchases. Your customer experience (CX) is awful - no response even to people who took their time to comment. Screw this - I won't spend any money here, not even a buck. Listening???

• D.lightD.light commented  · 

It is a great idea to be able to test the scene before purchase. Depending on the number of lights one has and how they are arranged it is not easy to see the result. A test drive would make the choice easier. I think I would buy more knowing it will work, I will not purchase based on a maybe.

• ErkErk commented  · 

Three tries then you buy, or unpurchased scenes only last 15-30 minutes.

• JeffJeff commented  · 

Yes this is a must, and another mass is typing POOP in the search bar and check out the toilet bowl app idea

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes! I just spent $3 on the lightning theme and knew within 1 minute that it wasn't what I had wanted/expected. :(

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Space themes are a waste of money as are several others. It isn't worth buying more scenes after already wasting money. Seriously this app had the most potential out of all I've tried but all the developer cares about is nickel and diming. This thread was started months ago and I doubt he even reads it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This comment before mine... Genius.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Make this person president!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Seriously. Your scenes are NOT cheap. Talk about a money grab. At least let us try them out before we shell out for them.

• FabFab commented  · 

he is a money maker - he will sell all the fx for one price when the cash flow don't work anymore....until there his philosophy may be: more interesting - more higher the price!

...anyway: the tryout would be a good pass to the right direction.

• RozRoz commented  · 

Totally love try before you buy

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base