I suggest you ...

Testing a locked scene before buying...

Maybe it would be beneficial to have a try-before-buying preview of locked scenes. For example, I want to buy "Blow Torch" but don't want to impulsively buy something I might not like. It would be a nice feature to have if I could preview a scene by pressing and holding on a locked scene, and having a timer limit my preview, even a once a day limit. This might even help to increase sales activity because what you buy will remain less of a mystery.

1,924 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

108 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Fab commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

he is a money maker - he will sell all the fx for one price when the cash flow don't work anymore....until there his philosophy may be: more interesting - more higher the price!

...anyway: the tryout would be a good pass to the right direction.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please add this! It's the most wanted thing on the page, and will only increase your sales!!!!!

sell it for 05 euro for all and it will be a best seller, now it's to expensive.

I bought space battle and it's bad, lights not synchronised with sound. if I can not try I don't buy

Defiantly. And the effects are way to expensive. More then the app should cost for just one scene. Make it 4.99 unlimited. And explain to everyone. 90percent would keep it and pay your app is one of the favorites for hue. Imagine all your download ears. Paid u 5 bucks. Or 90%of them at least. Your making money

need the ability to test, I bought the whole sci-fi pack yesterday and hate it, total waste of $2.

Being as these products are visual in nature, I certainly wouldn't purchase without trying it out first

• SoFresh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help the sell of more lighting effects it wouldn't hurt but it may just increase your sales tremendously

You would increase your profits and have happier customers if you allow customers to preview effects before purchasing.

there have been a few times that I almost bought a scene or two, but I backed out every time. this is the best app by far, but what if I don't like that scene? I'm stuck or atleast that's the thought at the time of purchase.

Feedback and Knowledge Base